Personal data processed
In case you contact us for a collaboration, please be informed that we will collect your personal data only for the purpose of e-mail correspondence, customer database and collaborations.
Processed personal data:
- Name, e-mail address and phone number filled in our questionnaire
- Personal information from your ID/ Passport submitted via our questionnaire
We do not collect and process other personal data.
To establish contact / collaboration
We use the data collected from our visitors to access and communicate with LegalHunt and to provide the services requested by them through our questionnaire, email, telephone.
To send communications
We use personal data to communicate via email and/or telephone related to the services provided.
To gather statistical information
We use the information for statistical purposes in order to analyse visitors behaviour, to analyze how they interact with LegalHunt website in order to improve the services offered, including the possibility of adding new, different services to LegalHunt website.
Legal Basis of Processing
Your data is processed in accordance with the following legal bases:
- To analyze your submitted request and to execute it.
- On the basis of our own legitimate interest (such as processing your data for drafting the documents requested by the Romanian public authorities).
- To fulfil our legal obligations (such as when competent authorities request data in connection with court investigations and/ or with the filing of the necessary actions to protect our interests).
Sharing Clients data with third parties
In order to be able to provide the requested services offered through the LegalHunt website, we may share certain personal data of our clients with: Romanian authorities, Romanian Trade Register, police stations, public notary offices, lawyers, translators, IT service providers and couriers.
Under the applicable law, we may disclose Processed personal data to public authorities, if requested.
Retention of Data
The Client’s data will be retained for the duration of the collaboration and for five (5) years following the end of such process, and the Client may exercise any of the rights set below
Countries where we transfer Processed Personal Data
Currently, we store and process personal data on the Romanian and Germany (Frankfurt) territory.
We are committed to ensuring the security of our Processed Personal Data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, according to industry standards.
Cookies find on this website
1) Google Analytics cookies. This is a third-party cookie used for web statistics. For more info please go to: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Exercise of Rights
Clients may exercise their rights free of charge at any time using the below procedure. Clients may exercise their rights by sending an email to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must specify which right they wish to exercise, as well as, the identifying data registered on the LegalHunt website. We will contact the Client if we need additional data to obtain in order to verify his or her identity.
You may exercise the following rights
- The right of access to your personal data in order to know which data is being processed and the processing operations carried out;
- The right to correct any mistakes in relation to your personal data;
- The right to delete of your personal data, where possible;
- The right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need for processing of the data is in question, in which case we may retain the data for the purpose of filing or defending claims.
The right to object to the processing of your data in order to resolve any query
you may have raised with us through the questionnaire, and the right to object to
the processing of your data on social media. In addition, you may withdraw your
consent to the receipt of commercial / corporate updates communications at any
time by sending an e-mail.
If you believe that Legalhunt is in breach of data protection law, please do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com telling us what you consider to be the case, so that we can resolve the problem as soon as possible.
Also, you have the right to file a complaint with the Authority For Personal Data Processing, with the address on 28-30 General Gheorghe Magheru Boulevard, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.